Cheboygan
Serving the Children of the World
News
Kabin Fever Fund Raising Dinner
1/30/2016
news image

It was January 30 and outside it was winter, but inside the K of C Hall the...

more
Kiwanis helps kids celebrate Halloween
10/24/2015
news image

Club members along with the assistance of others presented the first annual...

more
Highway PIckup
9/28/2015
news image

The Kiwanis Club walked their section of M33 and M212 to cleanup the trash that...

more
Heels Against Cancer Run
9/7/2015
news image

The crowds gathered at the Pavilion for the 3rd annual Heels Against Cancer...

more
Kiwanis provides dictionaries to students
5/13/2015
news image

The Kiwanis Club gave every third grade student in all the Cheboygan schools...

more
Welcome to the Kiwanis Club of Cheboygan. We are a service organization comprised of caring men and women from all walks of life.  Our objective is to bring aid to children in need.  The majority of our efforts benefit children in this community.  A portion of the funds we raise go to help meet Kiwanis International objectives which focus on the special needs of young children from prenatal development to age five.

We serve by sponsoring fund raising activities, which provide monetary support for children's programs and through personal involvement in the giving of our time and skills. Anyone interested in serving others will feel very welcome here. 

 


Date Type Title
5/27/2016 Meeting
5/30/2016 Meeting

No regular meeting today due to the Memorial Day Holiday.  A round table will be held tomorrow 5/31 in its place.

5/31/2016 Meeting

A roundtable breakfast get together will be held at the Step Inn Restaurant. 

6/2/2016 Meeting

Join us for a hot steaming cup of coffee and follow-up of the Regular club meeting, special events, and park project updates. 

6/4/2016 Event

Volunteers will staff postions outside to the 2 entraces and sell Kiwanis raffle tickets.

6/6/2016 Meeting

Regular Club meetings are held at the Senior Center on Sand road off south of Cheboygan off US27 .  The meal is served at 5pm  with the meeting following at 6pm.

6/9/2016 Meeting

Join us for a hot steaming cup of coffee and follow-up of the Regular club meeting, special events, and park project updates. 

6/10/2016 Meeting
6/11/2016 Event

A Circus type fund raiser with events for kids and adults.  Aktion club will get 90% of funds raised the split the other 10% for other SAS activities.

6/12/2016 Event

The annual Division 22 golf outing will be held at the Indian River Country Cllub.  Golf and dinner is $70.  Those who want to just have dinner will be accomodated for the cost of only the dinner. ...

6/13/2016 Meeting

Regular Club meetings are held at the Senior Center on Sand road off south of Cheboygan off US27 .  The meal is served at 5pm  with the meeting following at 6pm.

6/16/2016 Meeting

Join us for a hot steaming cup of coffee and follow-up of the Regular club meeting, special events, and park project updates. 

6/20/2016 Meeting

Regular Club meetings are held at the Senior Center on Sand road off south of Cheboygan off US27 .  The meal is served at 5pm  with the meeting following at 6pm.

6/24/2016 Meeting
6/27/2016 Event

An late afternoon cruise beneth the Mackinaw Bridge and around the Straits to see the sunset.  Dinner is served onboard the boat. Sandwiches and salad from Mickey's Mini Mart.  Arnold Boat...